Sammy & his Daddy have a blast during a diaper change...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Clark's Next Big Adventure
So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂 The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...
-
So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂 The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...
-
Mr. Amos James is now 10 months old. In our excitement and travel prep I forgot to post about him. I love when my babies get to this a...
-
Well, I realized that my last post was in January. And a lot has happened since then. We did spring co-op with our home school group. ...
1 comment:
what an adorible family. hi bobby. I can't wait to see you guys when I make it to SC with Dave. We will probably be down there late July now. See you soon.
Post a Comment