Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness

Every year Bobby makes me fill out an NCAA bracket. I normally just pick teams I've heard him talk about a lot or I'll chose one that has a funny sounding name {like Villanova or Xavier.} But this year I actually listened when Bobby talked about a 2 seed teams versus 6 seed team (you mean he wasn't talking about flower seeds all along?) AND I looked at how many wins-losses a team had before making my choices. In past years Bobby has made fun of my bracket but this year he said I actually did pretty good. We don't have a scanner or I would have simply scanned my bracket and uploaded it but you'll have to settle for a picture instead.

Orange circles are my winners...I added 2 more after this picture was taken.
In case you can't read it I picked Memphis to win the whole thing.

On a side note: What is up with the teams I've never even heard of - like Robert Morris and Stephen F. Austin. How the heck did they make it to the NCAA? They sound like law firms or investment bankers.

1 comment:

Jennybean :) said...

:) Nice work Heather. I hate following sports, but I always seem to work somewhere that does the bracket game. Oddly, I've won a couple times, and it makes the hard-core sports follower guys SO ANGRY, ha!
Also, I like the 3 column layout, and I LOVE the 'letters to Hannah/Samuel' section. What a sweet idea!

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...