Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

********
The night before Easter, Hannah, Samuel, Karen & I dyed our Easter eggs. This was an amazing accomplishment considering we had been going non-stop all day.
Link
Easter day we had lunch at my Granny James' house and had an Easter Egg Hunt with my younger cousins.

Easter evening we had a wonderful time of fellowship with our best friends, the Steele's. It was the perfect ending to a crazy weekend!

********

Lately I've been uploading my pictures to flickr and photobucket to edit them before posting them to our blog. It's fun to play around and see what I can do with our pictures and I love the results. (The picture of Hannah welcoming Elijah to our Seder & the one of Ira "drinking" Elijah's wine are actually the same photo!)
It's so time consuming though and sometimes I don't get to every photo. So I wanted to add a few that didn't make the cut last time...


Karen & David before the Easter Bunny Run. I love that Karen is all smiling & happy while Dave is yawning!


Our sweet friend Jenny Bradford and her beautiful daughter Mattie. Jenny ran the 1/2 marathon.
I don't know how I missed this photo during editing b/c I had really wanted to put it on the blog.

This is my favorite... all of the guys standing around the grill talking. Never mind that we were starving!

No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...