Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Simply Sammy


Sammy loves when Bobby does "to the sky" when he puts Sam to bed. Mommy is too short to do this...

  • I can't believe Samuel is two years old! Where has the time gone?! He's so little though ... he can still wear his 18 month shorts from last summer but wears 24 month shirts.
  • We've been babysitting an 11 month old baby boy and Sammy is somewhat jealous. He says, "My Mommy!" But he secretly likes Paden if he can make him laugh.
  • He'll eat just about anything but Pimento Cheese (yuck!) and vegetables. Although he did eat a piece of broccoli the other night. So unlike his big sister.
  • I have discovered that he loves lemonade. I made some recently and Sammy & I were the only two who drank it.
  • When we went out to eat with Bobby & his department last week, Sammy yelled at the waitress, "I want CHEESEBURGER!" For someone so quiet he can be rather loud & demanding when it comes to something he wants.
  • I'm tired of hearing Sammy say, "MINE!" The training has already begun...
  • Sammy is really affectionate though. He willingly gives me hugs & kisses. And when I was leaving the room after tucking them into bed he yelled, "Lub you!" And he certainly loves Hannah. If she's not around he constantly asks, "Where Hannah go?"
  • He's also become a little parrot. He'll repeat just about anything you say. Like last night when Bobby muttered, "Unbelievable!" and a little voice next to him said, "Unbelebable!"
  • He can count to 10 with no help.
  • He finally knows his colors and his favorite is orange.
  • He is potty trained :-)
  • He loves watching sports with Bobby & will yell "Go Tigers!" no matter who's playing.
  • He also loves the toy guns Papa/Bobby bought for him. Not to mention the bow & arrow from Bobby. Our new favorite game consists of me sitting on the couch and shooting the arrows at the front door (trying to make them stick). Sammy retrieves them for me and we do it over again. I used his new interest in the b&a to introduce him to Disney's 'Robin Hood' (my all time favorite Disney movie!)
  • And last of all, some favorites: food-mashes 'tatoes, ice cream-chocolate, book-'Moo, Baa, La La La', movie-'Night at the Museum'

No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...