Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nudist Colony {Revisited}

Remember this post that I wrote at the beginning of my blogging career?
Two year old Hannah running amok in her birthday suit.
And teeny tiny Sammy falling asleep naked.

Now two year old Sammy is following in his sister's footsteps.  Tuesday evening we returned home from swimming all day at High Falls.  I told the kids to take off their swimsuits but not to put on more clothes because I was in the midst of running them some bath water.  No problem.  I came out of the bathroom and the kids were no where to be found.  
I look out the kitchen window to see Hannah & Sam standing next to the van.  Hannah, being the lady that she is, was still completely dressed.  Samuel, on the other hand, was buck naked except for Hannah's red lady bug galoshes.  I have no idea why he's fascinated with those shoes!  

I had to snap a few shots of my gorgeous little Coppertone Baby...

{Clearly I had to do a little photo editing!!}

No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...