Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Official...

Mr. Amos James Clark will be making his appearance on July 11th, 2012.

I went to the doctor last week and we officially scheduled my c-section.  Dr. French says that my weight and blood pressure look good so he thinks I'll have no problems until the 11th.  Neither Hannah or Samuel showed signs of coming early so I think we're safe.  Unless the Lord has plans otherwise we have slightly less than a month to go!

Now we've got to get busy setting up the crib and finding a place for all of gifts we've been blessed with over the past month.  We have diapers and clothes galore!

Just a picture of the two cutest kids in the world to hold you over until my next post!

{taken with the new camera my darling husband gave me for my birthday!}

No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...