Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bobby

Yesterday my dear Mr. Clark turned thirty-seven.  I can't believe how time flies - we've been together for seventeen years and married for nearly thirteen!

Hannah & Sam excitedly made Bobby his favorite German Chocolate Cake.  They picked out the huge number candles and a new wallet, which he needed desperately.  Hannah made him a card and a new rubber band bracelet (ah, the rubber band bracelet phase...will it ever end?!)

I cooked his favorite meal and his Dad joined us for supper.  We stuffed ourselves on Italian Chicken Bake and then on cake & ice cream.  

Amos learned to say 'Happy Birthday' without any help.  He loved all the excitement.  I wish I had more pictures but I just didn't take a lot.  

Today we've made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing (his second favorite) to take to AWANA tonight.  The kids love him so much and  I thought it would be fun for them to sing to him and have the cupcakes for a snack.  

I love week long birthday celebrations!

 I love, love, LOVE Hannah's eyes in this picture.  And Amos' cute little grin.
 He gets more handsome every year...
 Clearly Amos is excited!




1 comment:

belinda said...

happy birthday to Bobby !!
From the UK 👍😊👍😊

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...