Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Very Busy Day

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Clemson University. Bobby's department had a Thanksgiving luncheon so I loaded the kids up in the pouring rain and off we went to eat some turkey. It was fun though. Hannah loved the attention and the food was excellent! I love all of Bobby's co-workers but Hannah & I are particularly fond of June :) It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without lots and lots of Cool-Whip and cake.
Then I took the kids home for naps and thought Bobby would be home in time for an early supper. But he had a lot to do and couldn't come home before we went bowling. So, I again loaded the kids up in the pouring rain and we drove to the bowling alley. We went non-stop but the kids didn't mind and it was just one of those fun, albeit, challenging days!

1 comment:

devaultsdepartment said...

heather, the kids are looking absolutely adorible and i cant wait to see and hear more about them. Your letters are perfect too. You and Bobby are truely good parents and I hope when I have kids I take after you. love ya girl

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...