Saturday, November 6, 2010

Marathon

On October 30th Bobby completed his first marathon.  {The Spinx Run Fest in Greenville}  I am so incredibly proud of him!!

He had to be there at 8am in the morning -poor guy- so the kids and I came a little later in the morning.  I became panicky as we inched our way through the traffic & found a parking spot.  I was sure that we would be too late to watch Bobby finish.  But as we were walking to Fleur Field (and petting every dog that we encountered, which was a lot!  Everyone takes their dogs w/them in G'ville.) I heard the announcer say the first marathoner had finished, so I knew we were fine.  (no offense babe)

The kids and I made our way into the stadium and found a spot next to the finish line so we would be sure to see Bobby when he came through.

We didn't have to wait too long though...he finished in 3:57:27!!

Way to go Bobby!!  We're so proud of you!!  You're amazing!!

*********** 
Hannah will not take a serious picture anymore! 


Sammy waits anxiously for Daddy to finish.

 I love how serious Bobby is when he's running.  He doesn't make it look fun does he? ;-)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I was hurting at this point in the run. Every muscle in each leg was cramping all at once. The finish was really fun, though!

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...