Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playing Dress Up

Yesterday I was folding laundry and I called Hannah to come and help me.  She was in her room and grudgingly joined me in the living room to fold the towels. 
She informed me that she had been in the process of "dressing Ellie" when I interrupted her.  So sorry little girl but chores are important too.

After she and Samuel finished helping me they decided to go outside and play.  I totally forgot about Hannah dressing Ellie until I went into their room to put some clothes away.

This is what I found....

I have a feeling that she was attempting to put the hat on Ellie too.

Hannah is just creative like that.  No lace bonnets and blankets for our kitty.  Nope, she's going to be dressed for winter.

No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...