Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Universal Studios

I love when Bobby has work training.  It usually means a mini-vacation for our family and this time was no exception.  So, I packed myself and three kids (Bobby is own his own in the packing department!) and we set out for Orlando, FL. 

As much as I love winter & cold weather, I was very happy to trade it all in for 80* temps and shorts.  After arriving, settling in and crashing for a good nights rest, the entire family headed for Universal Studios.  We've only been to Disney so we were thrilled to try something new.  The kids & I spent a few days looking at what rides we wanted to do and shows we wanted to see - as well as what restaurants we wanted to try.  We had it all planned out!  First was Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and then Shrek 4-D.  After that we headed to the E.T. ride and then Men In Black Alien Attack. 

I was a little worried about Amos but Universal is pretty baby friendly.  The staff that I encountered loved Amos (who wouldn't?) and was very helpful.  "Did you know we have a kid exchange program?  You can ride with the kids and then you get off and your husband rides with them.  Plus the kids will get to ride twice." -- "We have nursing/family centers located throughout the park.  Make sure to check them out!" --  "Some rides have stationary seating so you can go on and sit with the baby.  You can totally nurse the baby during Shrek 4-D!"  I could have kissed the lady that told me this last one.  I'm not much for being left out of the fun but I was all prepared to sit this one out b/c it was time for Amos to nurse.  Not only did she tell me this but she also helped me get to the front of the line where my lovely family was waiting. 


 Minion Mayhem Part I --- and there was an awesome dance party with the minions after the ride.

 Donkey said that Hannah was a gorgeous little girl.  And he loved Amos' hair.




 Minion Mayhem Part II


No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...