Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Snap

One of Hannah's favorite shows is the Backyardigans and lately we've been watching the episode where Tasha has a secret identity - Super Snap. She's normally a photographer for a newspaper but when someone is in distress, she snaps her fingers and becomes Super Snap. So today after watching this episode Hannah told me, "I want to pretend to be a super-hero. I have to dress up and I need a cape." Okay.

Not having any super-hero costumes on hand at the moment we had no choice but to improvise. She put on the tights that I bought her for winter, her black leotard from gymnastics and we made a cape out of a baby blanket. After she was dressed and ready to save the day she found Samuel's sunglasses and added that to the mix as well. Being such a creative little girl she decided that her secret hero identity would be...Super Snap. Big surprise there!

I had to get a pictures of my little super hero so enjoy!!





No comments:

The Clark's Next Big Adventure

So much for keeping the blog updated this year 😂  The Clark family is embarking on another adventure though and it's too big not to doc...